We are proud to sponsor the 2012 Lift and Access Symposium and Showcase being held at the Ritchie Bros. auction site in Orlando, Florida October 24-25th.
General admission to both the showcase on October 25th and an unreserved Ritchie Bros. industrial equipment auction featuring cranes and lift & access equipment being held the same day will be free and open to the public.
Showcase attendees can take the controls of the machines, ask questions of product engineers, and learn about the key components directly from industry suppliers.
- Learn about specific equipment classes and their features and benefits.
- Operate machine through paved and rough-terrain demonstration areas.
- Take part in education sessions on the most relevant topics for managing equipment fleets.
- Discuss component technologies and aftermarket offerings with a wide range of exhibitors.
- Network with colleagues from across the country. Bid on, purchase, and sell equipment on site.
Attend the showcase then stay for Ritchie Bros’ unreserved public auction to bid on more than 210 industrial equipment items.
You can register and bid in person at our auction site in Orlando, FL, at rbauction.com, or by proxy by calling 1-863-420-9919.
Interested in how Tier 4 standards will affect you?
Join us the day before the showcase, on October 24th, when an expert panel including Ritchie Bros’ own Curt Hinkelman, Sr. Vice President of Sales for US East, will discuss Tier 4 engine challenges. The panel will cover what equipment owners can expect from the upcoming equipment emission standard changes.
To round out the week, be sure to attend the third annual Crane Operator Rodeo competition held Saturday and Sunday after the showcase, October 27-28th.
Operators from across the country will get the chance to showcase their talents in this year’s National Championship rodeo after competing in the regional qualifiers leading up to the event.
Find event information at liftshowcase.com.